Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #231
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    a 2fer fit for a Queen [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    "Queens of Noise" - You know those hotties !

    "Killer Queen" - Queen

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #232
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    2 4 Tuesday:

    Five~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
    Friend To Friend~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Hey Lancelot darling. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Have a great nite!
    NewYorkJettster~


    P.s.

    <marquee>Pretty soon it will be [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] time, 8 dayzzz to go [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] </marquee>

  3. #233
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning!
    Great 2-ferz Lancelot and NewYork (the one and only) Jettster!
    Somehow I totally forgot it was Two-Fer Tuesday yesterday. Here are my "belated" Two-Ferz though:

    Yesterday_The Beatles
    Tomorrow Never Knows_The Beatles //oo\\

    And now, I am happy to report it is Humpday here in the Old Pueblo and the w*rk week is in full swing! In my case things reach their peak around 2:00 PM. I can't wait to have a clear view of the upcoming weekend. Only then will I be totally free albeit temporarily!
    Have a happy H-day Cherie peeps! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #234
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thank you very much Gus //oo\\ Ha...

    <marquee> [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] 7 dayzzz til you know who's birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] </marquee>

    Hope everybody's not working too hard today, I know I'm not, Hee,hee...

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #235
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is a mind blower, I have jury duty tomorrow...................
    YOWSA.

  6. #236
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    YOWSA... I wish they would call me for jury duty, soon I think I just filled out another form back in July.

    It's Thirsty Thursday already

    Here's some fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and some fresh baked NY Charlie style bagels warm out of the oven. Enjoy and have a great day!

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    P.s.

    <marquee> [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] 6 dayzzz til you know who's birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] </marquee>

  7. #237
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Another sad [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] note from Rockaway Beach !

    R.I.P. Johnny Ramone [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Blitzkrieg Bop your way right to Heaven [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] ...


    L

  8. #238
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yeah Lance, that is sad! R.I.P. Johnny! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Have fun at jury duty Charles! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
    I hope they don't call me any time soon NYJ. //oo\\ I have been called several times but never selected to actually sit on a jury so it all seems like a waste of time!
    I know it's not but I've wasted many whole days getting rejected down there so it seems that way to me!
    Have a nice Thursday all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #239
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Johnny, may you forever take that trip to
    "ROCK A WAY BEACH".

    Well I'm on a case here we go baby!

  10. #240
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Good luck Charlie C~

    Here's some fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] before you go to court.

    It's Freaky Friday already, have a great one!
    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    P.s.

    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] WoW only 5 dayzzz to go til you know who's birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic